Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All information, products and services displayed on the site constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. www.swasthalife.com has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the www.swasthalife.com belonging to Sreyansh Healthcare, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the www.swasthalife.com.
- We have made every effort to display the image of products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However the real appearance of product may vary according the monitor resolutions.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Sreyansh Healthcare will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.swasthalife.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- Sreyansh Healthcare will take "Full Responsibility" of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used "Private Courier Companies" (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight,Pafex, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on www.swasthalife.com shall not be entertained.
- Sreyansh Healthcare reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Sreyansh Healthcare for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Sreyansh Healthcare reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Sreyansh Healthcare has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.swasthalife.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Sreyansh Healthcare will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Sreyansh Healthcare shall not entertain any complaints after 10 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Delhi, India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
This page can be changed here: